Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Better Late than Never

Work has been a bear (that's a good thing) and I've been real busy on the social level, too (that's a great thing!). But to recap. . . Yes, I was at DB this weekend. Saturday to be exact. My Mom, Niece, Nephew and myself started the day with breakfast at Eat n Park down at the Waterfront. Then we stopped at Lane Bryant where Liss modeled and purchased an abundance of clothes.Next was DB, where I modeled and purchased an abundance of clothes. A brown pant suit, gray pantsuit, black skirt suit, really cute top, bracelet to go with the brown pantsuit and a necklace for the gray pantsuit. And a gorgeous blue/grayish dress, it’s divine! Oh, and I had the Brazilian Blowout done to my hair. It’s so straight and so smooth. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment