Monday, August 16, 2010

The List (the Official List)

My To-do List  (my list was made using ideas from Flylady and The Christian Homekeeper).

Kitchen and Laundry
run sink of hot soapy water
wipe down countertops and cabinets
remove dryer lint
clean oven
Deep Clean Kitchen

Living Room
Pick up and put away
run vacuum or sweep
straighten sofa and pillows
straighten books and magazines, newspapers

Bedroom
make beds
hang up, pick up and put away all clothes and personal items
straighten up computer area

Bathroom
shake out rug, sweep and mop
wipe down mirror
clean commode
clean sinktops
clean out shower or tub
spray shower curtain with bleach or vinegar


And speaking of cleaning, here are a few sites/blogs that I use as inspiration to kick start my cleaning; I hope you find inspiration from each also.

FlyLady - this blog is perfect for me, though I did change a few of he days/rooms to fit my needs. Same goes for the routines, but it works for me and that's all that counts. So feel free to change the detailed cleaning lists and daily routines to fit you/your style and your home.

How Does She? - this blog is chalk full of goodies and entertaining reading. There are entries on running a household, baking, freebies, coupons, giveaways, oh, just all kinds of goodness. Check it out.

Housekeeping - this site is my go to when I need to know how to get rid of those pesky ants that "come home" for winter; or the best tools to use; uses for vinegar, how to get out stains, etc.

The Christian HomeKeeper Network - I love this site for all the information it contains; Go browse and enjoy.

So many ideas, so much inspiration; I am ready to get down and clean (when I get home . . . if I'm not too tired. . .); I'll be crossing off my list.!

No comments:

Post a Comment