Monday, August 16, 2010

Time Flies

I can't believe it's been a few weeks since my last post.  My Mom had her knee replacement surgery as scheduled and I took off last week to be with her and help her out.  We had a great week together.  I've got her hooked on Rescue Me.  Loaded Netflix on her PC and we watched the first 3 seasons and up to the fourth episode of Season 4.  I'll be visiting in the evenings this week so we can finish the seasons.  I took K with me Monday and Tuesday and she was a huge help.  Our ML picnic at Kennywood was Sunday the 8th.  Fantastic weather, the girls and I pretty much closed the park.  Long day, but a good day.  Mel and K and I also miniature golfed and bowled a few times this past week.  I also had a playdate or two of my own.  Alas, the fun has to end and now I am back to work, but honestly, that feels good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment