Monday, August 23, 2010

A Time to Learn a/k/a Back to School

September is almost here! Just a few days away.  I am so excited for it.  I have been thinking about all I want to accomplish and all the things I want to do and change . . . and FINISH!  There's my bedroom which is still in the beginning stages of remodel, and the sweater(s) that need finishing, books that need read, pictures scrapped, closets organized, parties planned and more! I am so excited to get started. I don't know if it's the whole Mister thing or just the being alive thing, or maybe a combination of all three and the fact that the kids keep me B-U-S-Y. I don't know, but I am excited to get started on a new journey.  To begin I am participating in Shimelle's Learn Something New Everyday class, am collecting German recipes for Octoberfest and Steeler game fare, and making a comprehensive list, well, a few of them, for housecleaning and organizing, new subjects to learn (i.e., read the manual that came with the camera), a crochet project for each month, recipes, holidays, etc.   

The weather has even cooled down.  It's 70 today (that's cold for me) and when I said that I would probably need a sweater, Mister said, "Why don't you get out your winter coat."  Everyone's a comedian!

No comments:

Post a Comment