Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another Fine Day

Beautiful day! This morning was invigorating! I walked 5 miles.
I love woodsy photos.  I pass this area every walk.

Then baked a pound cake, and a Southwest Chipotle Pasta Salad (Tastefully Simple), started the laundry and in a few moments will be heading out the door to visit my Dad.  I missed the boys'  softball game, need to text for an update.  Missed the start of the Great Race (procrastinated), but am on a roll now.
Almond Pound Cake - YUM - using Tastefully Simple

Creamy Southwestern Chipotle Pasta Salad - again Tastefully Simple

Visited with Dad, he should be going home tomorrow.  Steelers played a great game.  Rah! Rah!

Put the yellow table and chairs in downstairs kitchen.  Swept and scraped more of the floor in this room.  Will finish it this week and get Rob to paint it.



Can't wait to take this down and replace it with a really cool light fixture.


Worked more on the yoke of this gorgeous sweater.


Mom came over and had dinner.   I worked out - focusing on the arms and now I am going to settle in and watch the Amazing Race .  This has been one fine day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment