Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A New Challenge = Accountability

Decided to join Erin's Get Fit Challenge on FB for two reasons: 1)  I'm hoping to be saying goodbye to at least 10 pounds by November; and 2) I need to be accountable.  Accountability is what motivated me when doing the Weight Watchers program at work.  Having to weigh-in each week, to have someone chart each pound lost or gained, that made me accountable.  Without it, the pounds tend to slowly creep back on.  And we do not want that!!  So, I raise my diet coke to accountability and say goodbye to 10 - 15 lbs excess.

Did I mention today how much I love my life?  I do . . . always.  Didn't do anything on my list of lists.  Nada, Not a thing.  Been fighting this migraine all weekend, ended up going to bed at 8:00 p.m. 8:00 - that's ludicrous! There are wee little ones staying up way past me.  Sad, it's sad I tell ya.

Ben loses 2nd tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment