Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Organized = IF I were . . .

IF I were organized, I would not have to climb the two flights of stairs in my house at least five times each weekday morning looking for things I need.
IF I were organized, clothes would not be strewn all over my bedroom each morning because I can't decide what to wear.
IF I were organized, I'd have time to pack a lunch, eat breakfast, tie my shoes.
IF I were organized, I'd know right where that DB layaway receipt was so I could pick up my new jacket and sweater.
IF I were organized . . . IF ONLY.  I can hear Tim Gunn now, "GET IT DONE."  Working on it . . .

Walked 4.6 miles as soon as I got home from work. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't even imagine what I could accomplish if I were organized. Your list is so good and "right on". Love the pumpkin wagon in your header. laurie

    ReplyDelete