Saturday, September 18, 2010

Perfect Weather

 Have tons to do and am feeling SO good and SO energetic. Ahh, it's a good day to be living!
It's gorgeous here today! Blue skies, not too hot - 73, though the high is 80.  I was having my hair re-touched so I took the bus to town, got off at Duquesne University and walked the rest of the way.  Too pretty out to waste it sitting inside, plus the walk was good.  Afterwards, I walked over to the office and did a little work so that I will [hopefully] not be too swamped Monday (though I have been warned it's going to be a killer of a day).   
I started a new sweater.  Really like this pattern [insert pic], so when I had K and J Thursday, we went to Joann Fabrics and I picked up the yarn and a button.  Also, finally, bought the button for the blue shrug I made. Will sew that on tomorrow and I'm thinking of wearing it to the Phantom. 
 
Mom's foot is sore so she may be canceling out.  That leaves a ticket.  Invited Mister, but the Steeler's game is on at the same time, so I will most likely take K.  She will LOVE it!  I'll know more tomorrow though I do hope Mom feels well enough to go.  She took herself to the ER and they told her it is arthritis.  Don't know how that is going to be dealt with. 
 
K got the results of her pssa tests.  Proficient in reading and English, advanced in math.  Go K!

No comments:

Post a Comment