Friday, September 24, 2010

Procrastination = Frustration

I procrastinate.  A-L-L O-F T-H-E -T-I-M-E.  Aside from being disorganized, procrastination is my next biggest flaw.  I am trying to overcome it.  I read somewhere about blocking time or making dates for things you want to do.  So, in my planner, I've blocked time for crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, exercise, etc.  For instance, I have blocked 9:00 - 10:00 p.m. tonight to work on my sweater.  8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Saturday for walking/exercise.  And so on.  Of course, everything is flexible as I never know what's going to happen day to day.  My Dad's heart attack Tuesday afternoon changed my everyday routine drastically.  But so far he is OKAY and I know that my life will settle back down again into my routine.
It's Friday (hooray).  After work, Mel, Mom and I have to stop by a funeral home to pay our respects to a good friend who lost her father Tuesday.  Then we will visit Dad.  Mel and I have a baby shower tomorrow so I think I'll finish scraping the floor that day so Robbie can paint it and I can start moving furniture into it.
Autumn is here, but the weather is still summer.  It is currently 73 (9:35 a.m.) and it's climbing to the 90's.  MY kind of weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment