Friday, September 3, 2010

TGIF


After a very busy day at the office, armed with my discount cards, BOGO ads and gift cards, I jumped in the car and headed on over to the Waterfront for a little shopping spree.  Now, my sister was the shopper in our family and she did it well.  I, on the other hand, am not, but I must admit, if I have a purpose I can do fairly well.  My first stop was B&N for the latest Artful Blogging magazine.  Thank you gift card. 

Next was Yankee Candle for which I had a $10.00 off of $25.00 card. I bought 3 little jars of autumn scents.

Onto Giant Eagle for groceries.  A stop at DB to try that sweater on again.  Got to think a little more about that one.  Tried it on with a few different style tops underneath, doesn't look so good.  May have to wear it with a cammi and leave it on all day.  Hmmmm.....

Broke my no fast food rule and stopped at Chick-fil-a for some nuggets and cole slaw.  And then back home.  All in under an hour, all with a purpose.  Good day!

Had also stopped at Payless at lunch and picked up these for Fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment