Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday

It is gorgeous outside today.  I park about 4 blocks from work (could get closer, but...).  I do this because I enjoy walking, taking in the blue skies, fresh air, I just love it.  This is my walk along the river each morning.




This afternoon it was rumored to be 93 degrees. That's my kind of weather.  I went out to thaw, but I am so busy today that I can't spend more time out enjoying it.  Alas. . .

Tonight is bowling and that's a good thing to look forward to.  I wanted to go to the Waterfront to pick up a few things, but I have a feeling I will be working late.  Ah, well, tomorrow is another day.


Later:  A and K cleaned today.  What a feeling to walk into a clean home at the end of a work day.  Ahhhh, a little piece of heaven.  They are worth every cent!

No comments:

Post a Comment