Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome back warm weather!

Ah, yea!  After a brief glimpse of the winter to come, it's warm again. Climbing up towards the 80's today! I will be walking alot this weekend.  Last night was bowling.  I didn't start out too well, but ended with a 171. Not too shabby.  My neighbors Joe and Andrea joined.  They are not only fun, but they have, especially Andrea, fabulous senses of humor.  Bowling aside, we had a great night.  I also met Mel yesterday afternoon. She was having highlights put in, red and blonde.  It looks good. Well, I gotta start my day.
I spent today cleaning my room.  Dusty! Whew! But it's clean now and looks pretty.  Then I drove out to pick up K.  We took a detour on our way back, stopped at B&N at the Mall.  She picked up the 2011 Guiness Book of Records, I picked up a few Stampington Publications and then we proceeded to Starbucks to drink and eat for the next hour. Kayla took photos of weird stuff from the book and texted them to her friend.

Longest tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment