Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Perfect Christmas

My perfect Christmas as always would be a log cabin in the woods.  It would have a huge family room with an oversized stone fireplace.  Plenty of firewood outside the front door.  There would be snow falling, plenty for sled-riding and snowman building.  We'd have a real tree, decorated beautifully and smelling wonderful.  All of my children and grandchildren would be there and everyone would get along.  We would pop popcorn, make Old Fashioned Hot Chocolate, play board games, watch a seasonal favorite, "A Christmas Story", sing carols and just be happy together.  {Sigh}



Today, we are celebrating Brendan's 3rd birthday today.  He will officially be 3 on Monday. But first, Mom and I are going to breakfast and then light shopping.  After the party, I am driving into the office to get some filing done.  I may have to stop in at Starbuck's on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment