Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Believe in Yourself

Step 1. Believe in Yourself!  I have to be truthful here.  I have no qualms in this field.  I am a very self-assured, self-confident person.  I thank my Mom for this.  She has always believed in me, has always supported me (even when I've made really dumb decisions) and has always, always been here for me.  I have a very can do attitude, probably to the point of conceit (a healthy conceit), which is probably why my Mom always pointedly looks at me and asks, with a hint of sarcasm mind you, "I love me who do you love."  She missed her calling as a stand-up comedian.  My granddaughter, Kayla, has good self esteem.  She likes herself and knows she is beautiful.  Just ask her.  Amanda and I strive to raise her with a feel good, can do attitude.  

Today's affirmation (or mantra if you will): "I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me" (Philippians 4:13).  And I can.  And you can.

The sun is shining today.  Makes me feel good!!! Though the sidewalks were sheets of ice this morning - it's warming up nicely.  But don't get used to it!!!! I hear 8 degrees for Friday.  Brrrrr.... Speaking of things that make me feel good . . . Saw my Mister today. Sigh.  He makes me feel good!

Okay, so today's Plan (let's try to do better, shall we??).  Oh, I decided to post my clean routines on the right side of this blog.  That way there will be no redundancy, or at least not much.

A.     The Plan:
              1. Office - 8:30-5  (Tan at 1) (Eat lunch at noon) or vice versa             
              2. Bus, home by 6:30 (hopefully)
              3. Dinner by 7:00
              4. Clean up kitchen
              5. Walk 2 miles - 7:30 - 8:00
              6. Zumba and Bollywood workouts or just dance
              7. Clean up living room while watching the Biggest Loser - 8:00 - 9:00
              8. Shower
              9. Check Clean Routine List - Bathrooms
            10. 15 min declutter in K's room
            11. The Ultimate Fashion Collection - 10:00 - 11:00
            12. Make morning to-do list
            13. Bed by 11:00

B.     To Do:
            1.  VA pick up tomorrow - get it together!
            2.  Laundry

My Mister treated me to coffee this morning.  He's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment