Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 4 - The Diet

Time to turn in the status for the PreHoliday Fitness Challenge.  Not looking good.  I consumed more than I burned, plus it's winter and the sun is gone by the time I leave the office so I cannot walk my usual route.  I am so looking forward to spring and hitting the pavement again.  So, today I resolve to go back to my Weight Watchers routine - write it down, write it down, write it down.  I will be using the old point system. It works for me.  Of course, I've already consumed 11 points and it's only 8:20 a.m.  I CAN DO THIS!  Oh, my total point value for each day is 19.

A.     The Plan:
         1. Office - 8-5 (6:30)
         2. Tan - 1:00
         3. Bus, home by 7:30
         4. Dinner - 8:00
         5. Bed - 9:30
B.     Research:
         1. diy at home spa
         2. diy detox (for skin)

C.     To Do:
         1.  create at home spa schedule
         2.  create exercise schedule      

No comments:

Post a Comment