Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Is Your Selfish Meter Running?

Seriously.  Running your Selfish Meter is not selfish, as long as you are not running it non-stop.  I work long hours all week.  Including the commute time, I am gone from my home 12+ hours a day.  I haven't time to visit with family or friends Monday through Friday.  Playtime and family time  - it all needs fit into a 20+ hour weekend (4 - Friday, 12 - Saturday and an average of 4 on Sunday).  Whew!  I need some me time.  So, my Selfish Meter is put in use Sunday afternoon/evening.  That's me time. Time I spend with my Mister, time I spend reading, relaxing, pampering and just getting myself together for the week ahead. DO NOT be afraid to use your Selfish Meter!





"Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will."
Zig Ziglar
 
Today I will positively (i) lose weight, (ii) exercise, and (iii) stick to (da da da) The Plan.  I think that (da da da) The Plan needs an introduction.  Kind of a lead-in, so you know it's coming. Gives you goosebumps, doesn't it? 

So, today's Plan is:
A.     The Plan:
              1. Office - 7:00 -5
              2. 6:45 Starbuck’s (a habit that needs broken). 11 pts.
              3. 11:00 Pick up Jim’s lunch (spicy gumbo, cottage cheese w/pineapple)
              4. 3:00 - snack - orange
              5. Home by (I drove, but it its icy) 6:30????
              6. Dinner by 7:00 (wasabi salmon burger, salad)
              7. Clean up kitchen
              8. Walk 2 miles - 7:30 - 8:00
              9. Zumba and Bollywood workouts
            10. Clean up living room
            11. Check the clean routine
            12. Shower
            13. Clean up bathroom
            14. 15 min declutter in K's room
            15. Top Chef - 10:00
            16. Bed

B.     To Do:
            1.  Make morning to-do list
            2.  Do some laundry!
            3.  Drink 72 oz. water.           
Deconstructing the tree in PPG Square


No comments:

Post a Comment