Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yesterday

I meant to get here to blog about my day, but, well, I didn't. So, this is a recap of my weekend as of yesterday.  Long week at work so when I got home Friday, I hit the couch and watched all 343 minutes of Cleopatra. Oh, but before that I cleaned the snow off the car and started it to make sure it was still working.  Contemplated driving out to pick up K but just couldn't convince myself that the roads would be safe enough.
This morning Mom came by and we drove over to DB to check out the new arrivals.  Can you say OT?? Cause that's what I'll be doing in the next few weeks.  Next Saturday we are going back and this time I will try on the three dress, 1 slacks and 2 shirts that caught my eye.  And then we'll start a lay-a-way.
Afterwards, we came back to the house, heated up some chili, made a salad and had lunch. Mom mentioned she wanted to see Red.  I had just seen that name while scrolling down New Movies on Demand. So, that's what we did. Watched Red.  Which, by the way, was funny and entertaining.
Mom left. Mister came home from work and then he went to run errands. He is so cute, called me from the road, like, 40 minutes after leaving. He makes my heart beat.
And that's about it.

1 comment:

  1. See what you mean ... no post is complete...guess will have to check back for this update.
    May your day be full of Light.

    ReplyDelete