Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Month of Romance

Pink and red hearts. White lace. Chocolate candies. Red roses. Sentimental cards. Hugs and Kisses. February.  I need to get over to B&N and pick up Valentine's cards.  B&N will have the vintage type cards I like so well.  I did get a box of Mad Lib Valentines for the kiddies.  For Mister, I am going to bake up a batch of heart shaped sugar cookies and then frost them with pink icing. Then I am going to wrap them in a pretty box topped with a bow and a card.
Today was busy. I did leave the office earlier and had my hair done.  It looks and feels good.  Afterwards, I drove out to Amanda's to pick her and the kiddies up and took them to get a bite to eat. It was a nice evening.
Mister is working late (as usual).
I need to throw in a load of laundry.
I need to go through the Avon book.
I need to think about doing my tax return.
Top Chef is on tonight.  I hope I can make it.  It's been a long day.
I need to not procrastinate.
I am going to start the laundry.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment