Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Plan

My girls and I have had mini-spa days. This is going to be a DIY spa weekend. At least I am are going to attempt one.  I've checked out a few on-line sites for ideas on schedules, homemade facials, lotions, hair conditioners (there are tons of ideas out there), and this is my plan.  Of course, it's flexible cause you never know what might come up.
7:30 - wake - check
7:45 - 15 min. meditation - check
8:10 - walk one mile - check
8:30 - breakfast - check
9:30  - morning exercise - stair climber - check
11:30 - walk one mile - walked 3 as it is beautiful today!! - check
12:30 - lunch - Panera's with M, M and M
1:30 - beauty treatment(s)
3:30 - snack break - orange tea - check
4:30 - afternoon exercise
5:30 - dinner (no eating after 7:00 p.m.) - check
7:00 - walk one mile
7:45 - bath/shower
8:15 - relax, read, watch a movie, etc.
10:00 - bed

So, that's the Plan. We shall see.
5:16 p.m. UPDATE: Doing well so far. Going out to lunch and light shopping had me miss the beauty treatment, but I can do that tonight. And Ben and Jayme came to visit so I still need to get in the afternoon exercise and walk another mile.  Good day!!

2 comments:

  1. 3 miles + exercise in morning and afternoon, somebody should sleep well tonight. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete