Friday, February 11, 2011

Routines = Efficiency

As I may have mentioned before, I have a routine for keeping my house clean or at least fairly clean.  I have company often, many times unplanned (the best kind) and so I need the place to be presentable.  I do pay to have it cleaned twice a month (SO WORTH EVERY CENT!), but I realize its up to me to keep up on it.  That's why, as you will see on my sidebar, I post my daily list.  If I follow this list (it changes slightly day to day), I never get behind, there are no piles of clutter and laundry does not climb the walls.  It's an easy list and once you got it down to a routine, it's a breeze.  Plus I like making lists.
Keeping it clean
 This weekend plans have changed. Kayla has a birthday party Saturday and Sunday, so I plan on staying around the house. Baking sugar cookies for my Valentines. Cleaning my room and catching up with some of my favorite reality shows. Thank goodness for weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Cleaning the dishes may not be fun stuff, but eating off a clean plate sure beats eating off a dirty one. Let the list continue.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. @One who has been changed, true and you have a great sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete