Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Countdown - Day 1

Today is the day to tie up all loose ends before we depart for LA tomorrow.  Ugh! The pressure!  I packed my suitcase first (its small). Decided to use Mom's instead (it's bigger).  Then I put in clothes, took out clothes, put in clothes. Brought the suitcase to work and stored it under my desk. That's it. No turning back.  I will have to do with what I packed.  I'm going to freeze.
Mel came over to the office to meet with LSB. I previewed the interview tape.  I laughed, I cried. It's fabulous! Then I tanned and we went to the Pittsburgh Fish Company for lunch. 
It's Daffodil Days here.  I bought two of the potted Daffodils.  One of the attorneys I am responsible for, Mr. T., gave me these:
The List is getting shorter:

TO PACK:
Toothpaste & brush
Hairbrush, flat iron
Make-up bag
Thursday - wear tennis shoes, white raincoat.
Book

TO DO:
Make sure kitchen is clean
Wipe down bathrooms
Straighten living room, dining room, bedroom
Finish laundry
Put trash out Thursday morning
Put gas in the car

APPT: 
Hair - 1:00 - Thursday

Quitting time can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment