Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

They opened and they smell good too:
IT"S HERE! The day we leave for Venice Beach!!!  Mel upgraded our seats. We will be taxing over to B's work and then driving out to the airport.  EST 12ish our time; 9ish theirs.
AND of course, it's a lovely day here in PA. Climbing up to 63 deg.
I'm totally packed. Just need to get the hair done at 1.  Talked to Mom. Talked to Amanda. Texted with K. Will see Mister. E-mailed CAS.  Need to text MW and DK.  Yep, that's about it.
Had my performance evaluation. All good.
My desk better look like this when I get back!
Well, minus the water bottles.
Don't know if I'll have access to a pc, but will keep a journal (or try to).  And I'll be using Insta.gram to upload photos to Facebook and Twitter.
That's it.
You all have a great weekend!
Over and out!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have an enjoyable time in LA and safe return to Pa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier.

    ReplyDelete