Friday, March 25, 2011

Los Angeles, Part One

Wow! Time flies! It does. I can't believe it's the weekend again already.  I haven't had a chance to catch up with much.  Los Angeles was cold. Very, very cold.  Despite the cold, I had a great time.  One of the attorneys I work with, his daughter lives at Venice Beach and he made a list of places to see.  We flew in Thursday night (good flight, but COLD) and crossed off one of the items on the list that very night.  In-n-Out Burgers.  Now, I prefer chicken, but the burger I had was good, the produce was very fresh (that gets my vote).  Oh, good milkshake, too.

Next we checked in at the Erwin.  The beach is right around the corner.

I loved our room , which was to me, really a cute apartment, which I would live in here if it was here.
Living room, couch is a sofabed
Off to the right of that sink was the bathroom
Kitchen
Cute little (LITTLE) patio
I totally forgot to take a photo of the bedroom.  It was cute. Had a big screen tv, too.  Big high bed.  Closet. And I can't believe I forgot a photo of the dining area.  Totally cool light fixture. Dagnabit!
Friday morning, Melissa and I walked the beach.  A movie was being filmed there.
To the Beach. Those sheds are concession stands.
Melissa
Totally cool!
Okay, that's it for now.  Don't worry, I have LOTS more photos to share.
Oh, but after I leave the office, I am on my way to Columbiana, Ohio for scrap-booking. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun scrapping this weekend! You will be missed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics, maybe Ohio will not be as cold as normal since LA was not as warm as normal. Recharge because Monday will be here sooner than you would want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Melissa! and One who has been changed. Actually, it was downright cold in Ohio, too. And Mel, I now have the flu and an ear infection. Are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete