Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's Talk Detox

  • Seriously.  After having the flu/head-cold (it was awful!), I'm thinking it's time to detox.  No Mom, put down the phone, I'm not talking a starve yourself by drinking lemon and water for three days straight. I'm talking eating clean and exercising. I was at B&N the other day and in the middle of a coughing fit (running down aisles trying to get away from people so they would not convulse at the germs I was trying to not spread)  I happened upon this book by Christine Green:
 
  • Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, it has six plans each to be done over 28 days.  I am beginning with the detox.  Tomorrow. Really.
  • OMGosh! It's going to 61 degrees today!!! Too bad I am spending most of today indoors.  I think I'll go for a walk later this afternoon.  I parked at Station Square.  This is new for me.  It only cost $5.00 and the walk was a three song walk.  Felt good.  
  • Did you see this? A new on-line magazine.  So pretty!  Check it out.
  • Bowling tonight.  This league will most likely be defunct at the end of this season.  So many not coming back.  That's kind of sad.  I've met a lot of fun and friendly guys (it is a men's league, but they had to take a few gals to round out the league). We should be winding down soon and my team will probably take sixth place.  It's a spot we've held onto most of the year.  I think the neighbors, Andrea and Joe, are interested in joining the summer league. I'll decide later.
  • Top Chef Reunion was last night.  I really enjoyed this past season.  I am happy that Richard won.  He really is talented. Though Season 6 is still my favorite. So far.

No comments:

Post a Comment