Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today

I was so looking forward to the weekend, but I realize I have Saturday pretty full and Sunday may be too.  The oil needs changed in the car and I must keep up with that.  I need a weekend immediately following the weekend.  

Last evening, we celebrated Dad's 75th birthday.  Good food, yummy cake, family and friends, watching home videos (K would say vintage).  Fun family time. Though, CATHY YOU WERE HORRIBLY MISSED and WE FELT THE WEIGHT OF YOUR NON-PHYSICAL PRESENCE.  Dear Lord, I miss this girl SO MUCH. 

I went to the Dentist this morning and passed with flying colors!!!! Yay me!  After work I am heading to the gym to get in 2 miles before I go bowling.  Have to remember to put out the trash.  And move the washed blanket to the dryer. And clean up the kitchen. And. . . well, you get the picture.

Oooh, it was SO foggy this morning.  That dang Mon Wharf is closed AGAIN so I parked at Station Square. Not really complaining as it's cheaper and the walk was brisk/healthy and once the fog lifted, the sun came out and the sky is a beautiful blue!!!!!!  It is currently 57 degrees.

Oh, K's latest dilemma is what color gum bands for her braces she should get.  I get texts of purple or green? I chose purple which got an "ewww", so did orange and pink.  I don't know why she asks me.

K is going to be 13 in a couple of months.  I need to talk to A but I'm thinking a bowling party or what I'd really like to do is rent out a movie theater.  Not the whole theater, just a room.  I need to do some research.  Now.

1 comment:

  1. Good report from Dentist is always nice, If you park far enough from work you might not need to go to gym, but on other hand might need shower put in at work first. Remember to also rest some this weekend.

    ReplyDelete