Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week in the Life - Tuesday, July 27, 2011

As true to form, I am late in participating in this project. But, never late than never.  I did not take many photos at all.  But I did keep a log of my day.

6:30 a.m. - Alarm goes off; time to start the day. Dress for work, gather purse, keys, check for parking money, pack up fiber bar, Crystal Light, I'm ready.
7:00 a.m. - Out the door, drive to town. It's a warm morning.
8:00 a.m. - TCF JC.  Meet for coffee. He's late. Drive down to Wharf with him instead. Chat. Walk to office.
9:00 a.m. - The work day gets under way.  Time sheets, letters, check requests, complaints, etc.

10:00 a.m. - Take a breather, check out Ali’s Week in the Life Project. Am excited to be doing this again.  Print out the work sheets. Then register for Shimelle’s Explore class.

Noon: - Lunch – don’t feel like going out. Eat fiber bar.
1:00 p.m. - Work through the afternoon.
5:00 p.m. - Quitting time. Shut down p.c., walk to car. Lovely surprise – run into Mister at Wharf. Make plans for the evening as I have bowling and he has tickets to U2.  We decide I skip bowling, he sell the tix and we spend a quiet evening at home.
6:00 p.m. - Arrive at home. Check mail. Run bubble bath. Brown steak strips for salad. Bathe.
7:00 p.m. - Mister arrives. Pour drinks. Watch last week’s episode of Rescue Me. Put on Pirates/Braves game. We nap. I eat steak salad. TCF Mom.
8:00 p.m. - Mister leaves around 8:30. I clean up living room.
9:00 p.m. - Catch up on Real Housewives of NYC.9:00 p.m. Catch up on Real Housewives of NYC.
10:00 p.m. - Watch Gene Simmons’ Family Jewels.
11:00 p.m. - Close up house and retire to bedroom. Check in with CW (my current FB obsession.)
MIDNIGHT: Read a little.

1:00 a.m. Go over my day, add my observations. Oops, stayed up too late again. Lights out.
_____________________________________________________

BREAKFAST: Coffee
LUNCH: Fiber Bar
DINNER: Steak Salad
OTHER: Vanilla Ice Cream with Honey





OBSERVATIONS:

My handwriting is getting sloppier the more I use the PC.
I am excited by new projects.
I spend way to much sitting. and watching t.v.
OVERHEARD:


GRATITUDE:

Thanks for my family, my life, my house, my Mister.



FAVORITE MOMENT:

Wow! I had a lot of favorite moments – coffee with Mister and watching T.V. with him, too. Especially Rescue Me, which had him laughing out loud. Talking to Mom on the phone. Coming home from a long day at the office. Bubble Bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment