I mentioned in an earlier post that I was creating my Fall-To-Do List. And I have been. I've also been working on my Winter To-Do List, and my Christmas Gift List. I'm a list girl. My current everyday lists are my cleaning list and my "WW what did I eat today" list. Anyway, subject to change, revise, amend at any time of day or night, is the Annual Fall-To-Do List.
Things to do this autumn.
- Crochet a sweater
- Winterize the yard(s) and porch(es)
- Take a walk in the woods
- Gather colorful leaves to press and tape in a journal
- Shop the Church’s biannual rummage sale
- Visit the pumpkin farm - buy pumpkins and apples
- Bake apple dumplings, pumpkin pies, apple bread, pumpkin muffins
- Go on a haunted hayride; or tour a haunted house
- Go to Zoo Boo
- Host a Halloween party
- Have a scary movie day – make popcorn, apple cider and ghostly treats
- Buy mittens/gloves, matching scarf/hat – be prepared
- Make a batch of winter squash soup with gruyere croutons for cool nights. I made this soup last fall. It was glorious!
- Carve pumpkins
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Gather all the Halloween movies and books into a basket and set beside t.v. for family nights together.
- Make taffy apples.
- Go to a football game
- Attend Bird Fest 2011
- Bake a fall casserole
- Cross-stitch a turkey runner