Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Annual Fall-To-Do List

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was creating my Fall-To-Do List.  And I have been.  I've also been working on my Winter To-Do List, and my Christmas Gift List. I'm a list girl.  My current everyday lists are my cleaning list and my "WW what did I eat today" list. Anyway, subject to change, revise, amend at any time of day or night, is the Annual Fall-To-Do List.

Things to do this autumn.

September/October
  • Crochet a sweater
  • Winterize the yard(s) and porch(es)
  • Take a walk in the woods
  • Gather colorful leaves to press and tape in a journal
  • Shop the Church’s biannual rummage sale
  • Visit the pumpkin farm - buy pumpkins and apples
  • Bake apple dumplings, pumpkin pies, apple bread, pumpkin muffins
  • Go on a haunted hayride; or tour a haunted house
  • Go to Zoo Boo
  • Host a Halloween party
  • Have a scary movie day – make popcorn, apple cider and ghostly treats
  • Buy mittens/gloves, matching scarf/hat – be prepared
  • Make a batch of winter squash soup with gruyere croutons for cool nights. I made this soup last fall.  It was glorious!
  • Carve pumpkins
  • Roast pumpkin seeds
  • Gather all the Halloween movies and books into a basket and set beside t.v. for family nights together.
  • Make taffy apples.
  • Go to a football game
  • Attend Bird Fest 2011
  • Bake a fall casserole 
  • Cross-stitch a turkey runner

2 comments:

  1. Will look forward to your updates as you complete each of the things on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ One who has been changed: Ha! Ha! On a more serious note, I do hope to accomplish it all.

    ReplyDelete