Monday, September 5, 2011

The Greatest Gift is Time - Day 5

It rained today. All day. It is still raining now; and there is a cool breeze; and the crickets are chirping and it's lovely.  I am sitting here thinking about my day and what I have learned and that is the greatest gift I can give is my time.  So, Mom (and I know you are reading this), don't ever think I don't want to spend my time with you. You are my best friend and we have such fun times together.  I know I'm not the shopper like Cath, but I try (4 hours is about the limit though) and I am grateful that you have learned to enjoy just watching a movie with me (you know you putz - though I can't complain too much, my house looks fabulous!) I love you Mom and always have time for you!!!!!
We did drive over to the grocery store though, the Dollar store and K-mart. Had a nice lunch (dessert was better) and watched Unknown - not bad.  I did do laundry, cleaned the kitchen, walked a mile. It was a lovely holiday. Now, I have a little organizing today - afterall, tomorrow is a work day.  Nite all!   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! What lovely comments for your mom. Looks like you're learning/remembering some great lessons this September already.

    ReplyDelete