Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Playing Catch-Up. . .Again

So here we are in our 13th day of learning something new and I am behind. . .again.  I think that may be a good thing - shows how busy/hectic life can get.  Oh, and that's another good thing about blogging.  You can jump right in and pick up where you left off.  Now where were we??? Thursday, September 8.  TRANSIENT.  My entry for this day is: "And this too, shall pass."  And there will be a photo of my eldest.  And that's all I've got to say about that.  Except that the 8th also marked my Mom's 70th birthday.  She made dinner (not that we all didn't offer to take her to dinner), she wanted to.  And it was GOOD!
Her present from M&M&B - great kids!!!
Bling!
Party guests:
Mike and Dad a/k/a Pap
Brian
Melissa
Jolene


The Cake - super yummy!

Blowing out the candles
Mom and Dad (sorry about the date, gotta figure out how to take that off)
Flowers for the Birthday Girl

 

No comments:

Post a Comment