Friday, July 20, 2012

Checking the List!

It's time to revisit my Summer Manifesto.  Maybe cross a few things off.  Maybe add a few.  I know my days have been busy! My weekends busier.  I know the stores are stocking up on school supplies, already
  1. Go to the Drive-In
  2. Spend more time at Amanda's pool (only been there twice, but there's time)
  3. Read the books on my Summer Reading List
  4. Cook with seasonal foods (and eat healthy)
  5. Grow a garden herbs (growing basil and cilantro)
  6. Walk the neighborhood in the evenings
  7. Have more picnics (1. the park near Amanda's; 2. Idlewild; 3. Amanda's) More to come
  8. Clean out the cellar (again)
  9. Spa weekend once a month (with the girls)
  10. Go thrifting (have and will again)
  11. Make something wearable
  12. Camp-out in the LR with the kiddies (make smores)
  13. Make ice-cream
  14. Take a trip to the zoo
  15. On a rainy day, go to the museum
  16. Wear a summer dress every day (even on the weekends) (am and loving it!)
  17. Go miniature golfing
  18. Take all the kiddies to Idlewild Park (done)
  19. Enjoy my front porch (have and still am)
  20. Make iced tea (always)
  21. Donate (scheduled)
  22. Make a Financial Vision Board
  23. Take more photos (ongoing))
  24. Learn to sew
  25. HAVE FUN! (am!)
Hmmmm, not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment