Thursday, July 12, 2012

Project Summer 2012 Journal

I've built the foundation for my Project Summer 2012 Journal. Months ago I had purchased a set of 3 Cartapaglia Tree Free Recycled Notebooks (made in Italy) from Barnes & Noble.  Two notebooks are lined, one is graph paper. I knew I wanted to use them, I just wasn't sure for what.  Then on a recent trip to Pat Cataan's, I bought two Little Yellow Bicycle Medley Album Kits.  These kits are made up of envelopes, pockets, inserts and a tag.  You can also buy coordinating products.  The themes of the two kits are "Saturdays" (shown here) and "Paradise".  The kits can be used on their own, but I knew right away I wanted to incorporate them with the notebooks for a more versatile and pretty journal.

I also bought the coordinating Decorative Edge Cardstock for each kit.  These come packaged in their own plastic wrappers which I also incorporated into my journal (some with the cardstock in, and some empty for photos).
And let's not forget embellishments! Cardstock stickers and fabric stickers.
I used the graph paper with the Paradise line (to be uploaded at a later date).
I have been saving stubs and such over the past month and now that I finally got my book done, I can begin to fill it up.
Letter stickers: Thickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment