1. Go to the Drive-In - Um, no
2. Spend more time at Amanda's pool – Okay, I only actually swam twice, but we did picnic more this year.
3. Read the books on my Summer Reading List - Well, half a check
4. Cook with seasonal foods (and eat healthy) - Check
a garden herbs (growing basil and cilantro) – Check
6. Walk the neighborhood in the evenings – Check this off.
7. Have more picnics Check.
8. Clean out the cellar (again) – Um, no.
9. Spa weekend once a month (with the girls) – Er, no.
10. Go thrifting - Check
12. Camp-out in the LR with the kiddies (make smores) – Yes! FUN!!!
13. Make ice-cream – Um, no.
Take a trip to the zoo
16. Wear a summer dress every day Check mark plus!
18. Take all the kiddies to Idlewild Park - Check
19. Enjoy my front porch - Check
20. Make iced tea - Check
21. Donate - Check
22. Make a Financial Vision Board – Er, no. Not yet. But I’m gonna!
23. Take more photos - Check
25. HAVE FUN! Check ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, not too bad. Add to this list the Strip, the Island, the meals out, the Jersey Boys, the Flea Market, Chuck-E-Cheese, the wedding, the fireworks, the movies, the birthdays and more, it was a GREAT and FUNTASTIC SUMMER!!!!!!!