1. Celebrate Brendan’s 6th birthday and my, um, oh, 29th!
2. Put up the tree and decorate it.
3. Document each day (i.e., December Daily and Journal Your Christmas) I will be combining the two and using Scrapscription’s December Daily 2012 Kit.
4. Bake cookies.
5. Make Cinnamon Applesauce ornaments.
6. Sing Christmas Songs.
7. Wrap presents.
8. Spend an evening driving around to look at Christmas lights.
9. Write letters to Santa.
10. Watch holiday movies.
11. Read holiday books.
12. Hang Candy Canes.
13. Host an Ornament Exchange party.
14. Send Christmas Cards.
15. Hang Stockings.
16. Celebrate the Winter Solstice.
17. Make potpourri for gifts (kudos to Dandee for this (and more) fabulous idea(s))
18. Bake red wine cake. Last year I used homemade wine given to me by a friend and gave this cake as gifts. It is DELICIOUS!!!! I will be making it again this year in a cute 6-bundt pan I found at Michael's. That's right - 6 cakes baked at once = six done gifts! You find this yummy recipe here.
19. Make a list of New Years Resolutions
20. Keep Calm and Be Merry!