Friday, November 2, 2012

Crafting Christmas

I absolutely loved this idea of The Frugal Homemaker's.  She is a participant of The Nester's 31 Dayers 2012.  Now, I admire all of these women and their ability to do something each day for 31 days.  I am happy to do one thing for one day in 31 days.  But the inspiration! There is so much.  So while I KNOW I am not going to make 30 (talking November here) inspirational somethings that I've pinned, I am going to try. Especially any of the peppermint pinnings.  I have a deadline of December 9 - the date of our Ornament Exchange Party.  I am definitely doing this for Thanksgiving (remember, it comes before Christmas):  

Though my bottles are clear, I still love this idea and will be using it on my buffet for Thanksgiving.  You can find the directions at Plaid.
I am slowly making my way through the other contributors' 31 Days. So much talent, so much inspiration, so many wonderful people!!!  So much procrastinating . . . ah, that's me.  Beginning projects this evening.

Hey! Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment