Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Countdown Continues


12/05/12 Counting Down
On November 30, I posted how I would be counting down to Christmas this year.  So far the kiddies and I have watched a few off the list.  As for Little Women, I actually watched the version with June Allyson and Elizabeth Taylor - good one!  Also, The Bishop Wife's remake with Whitney Houston and Denzel Washington.  I really enjoyed that one, too. Over the weekend, we watched The Grinch (Jim Carrey) TWICE and last night I put on Christmas with the Kranks (as a reminder to get the lights on the outside of the house replaced, only half are lighting up).  I've had to change number 8 to The Grinch because I had The Santa Clause twice (hate when that happens).
1) Jack Frost (1998)
2) It's a Wonderful Life
3) Christmas With the Kranks; 
4) The Family Stone
5) Christmas in Connecticut
6) Frosty the Snowman
7) The Santa Clause
8) The Grinch
9) The Family Man
10) Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
11) Little Women (1994)
12) Holiday Inn
13) White Christmas
14) The Polar Express
15) Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
16) Love Actually
17) Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas
18) This Christmas
19) The Bishop’s Wife
20) Surviving Christmas
21) National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
22) Emmet Otter’s Jugband Christmas
23) A Christmas Story
24) A Charlie Brown Christmas; and 
25) Disney’s A Christmas Carol.

And that is how I will be counting down to Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment