Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wouldn't It Be Lovely!


12/04/12 My Perfect Christmas
My Sister - Christmas 2006

A log cabin in the woods.  It would have a huge family room.  The snow would just keep falling until there was a ton!  We'd have a real tree, decorated beautifully and smelling wonderful.  A roaring fire in the fireplace. That fireplace would be as big as those you find at a Cracker Barrel restaurant! All of my family would be there from my parents to my siblings, my children and grandchildren, my nieces and nephews and their children, too. We would pop popcorn, make Old Fashioned Hot Chocolate, play board games, watch seasonal favorites like "A Christmas Story", and “How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” sing carols, make snow angels, and pine cone feeders for the smaller animals, and just-be- happy-and-thankful-together.  {Sigh}

No comments:

Post a Comment