Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello September!

It’s September and that means it’s time to get out the Apple Bowl!!  Apples, what a treat! From Apple Soup, to apples cubed in a salad, or sliced and spread with peanut butter or brown sugar cream cheese, or dipped in caramel, or baked in a cake, or just plain eaten by itself, apples are a wonderful, nutritious treat!

Today is also the kick-off for Shimelle’s Learn Something New Every Day.  I have been so looking forward to the start of this class as I am feeling like I need to do something.  Creative.  Pretty.  Memorable.  With two new babies added to our family this year, I want to remember everything!  Plus, I love to learn new things, so this project is perfect to start off my absolute favorite four months of the year (Yes, I LOVE summer, because I LOVE the heat, the sun, the long days, but I ADORE the crisp and coolness, the bounty, the filled calendar, the overall AWE that September, October, November and December bring to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment