Week 3 Holiday To-Do List
1. Continue shopping for gifts.
2. Update Christmas card list.
3. Purchase or order Christmas cards.
4. Make and freeze a batch of baked goods (unfrosted cookies, bars, quick breads).
3. Start collecting boxes and gift bags to use for gift wrapping.
4. Start wrapping gifts as they are bought.
5. Finalize Thanksgiving dinner menu and entertainment plans.
Seen on Pinterest: acorns in glass jars (www.oldtimepottery.com). Love this. TO DO: take K and E out on an acorn hunt. Fill glass jars with acorns, fall flowers or candlesticks.