Sunday, November 3, 2013

FOUR SIMPLE GOALS . . .BEFORE 2014


I loved this idea of Elsie Larsen of A Beautiful Mess.
You can read the original post here.
After careful reflection, these are my four goals.
This weekend has been a whirlwind of activity.  Yesterday was our Church's Annual Thanksgiving Dinner.  My family, meaning my Mom, myself, my daughter Amanda, her daughter Kayla, her sons, Brendan and Jake and Kayla's son, Elliot were there.  My niece, Melissa, her husband Brian and their son, Dylan, and Brian's Mom Janet were there.  My nephew, Michael and his wife Jolene were there. Plus Kelly the Pastor and Gary (the choir director) and a whole bunch of lovely folks from our congregation and their families were there.  It was quite a turnout and the food...oh, the food!!! Cooked by Gary (owner of Big Jim's (also featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives) was oh! so! delicious!  We helped prep, we helped clean up, we helped eat!
Today, Church and then I am going to Bingo with my Mom.  I haven't been there since before summer and although I will miss the kiddies, it's time for some adult interaction.  So, I'm off.  Enjoy your Sunday!

In Church, with Elliot

He likes to help.

Good page turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment