Friday, November 29, 2013

Going Shopping??

I wasn't planning on it, but we are celebrating Brendan's 6th birthday this afternoon and I need a gift. And then Kayla saw something on sale at Walmart that she would like. And I am on a train tomorrow for holiday and I need a few things.  Soooooooooo, I am going shopping and working at the office this a.m. and packing for my trip and doing loads of laundry and I'd really like the house to be in ship shape and...I have to let go of some of this.  I KNOW!  Jeez.
Do you agree that this season is just going by too fast?! And yesterday, inspired by Elise, between getting the turkey in the oven and the baby a bath, I walked a mile.  But never got my photo loaded to #mileaday.  I will after today's one mile walk.
Driving into the office this morning I put on the station that only plays Christmas music.  LOVE IT!
I am so excited for this season.  I love December Daily and Journal Your Christmas.  I love the Christmas music, the Christmas shows, the decorating, the family get-togethers, the hustle, the bustle.  I just want it to s-l-o-w down a little.  Alas, that's not gonna happen.
Dinner yesterday was fabulous, I have photos but left my phone at home, DUH!, so I'll save it all for a later post.
I've been staying up with my Countdown. Here's my Countdown for the Fourth Week of November:
1. Be thankful for all you have, and all that you've accomplished to this point.
2. Enjoy you Thanksgiving! You deserve it.
3. Send out invitations for the Christmas Ornament Exchange.
4. Pick up those Advent candles.  Advent begins Sunday.
5. Begin addressing Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment