I took this around 6:36 a.m. while I was waiting for the bus. We did not get much; streets and sidewalks were clear, but enough to be pretty.
Countdown to Christmas, Week 2
Week 2 has officially begun. You can see Week 1’s Holiday To-Do List here.
Week 2 Holiday To-Do List
1. Continue shopping for gifts.
2. Begin buying nonperishable items for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.
3. Inventory table linens and serving pieces (I bought a new “fall themed” tablecloth from Burlington’s this year).
4. Stock up on Holiday themed paper products, i.e., plates, cups, eating utensils, place mats. K chose a classical Santa print, my Mom chose a whimsical snowman.
3. Decorate for Thanksgiving.
4. Send out invites for Thanksgiving dinner.