Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Countdown to Christmas, Week 7

 Countdown to Christmas, Week 7 Holiday To-Do List
This is it. The final week (with a few days just before) to get it all together.  Will you be ready???
            1.         Make your lists and check them twice! Are all catalog and on-line orders received?  (I have a few outstanding and fingers crossed they all arrive before Tuesday).
2.         Buy (or create) thank-you notes.  As gifts are received, or parties attended, you can begin writing out and addressing the cards to be sent on the 26th.
3.         Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menus finalized? Non-perishables purchased?  
4.         Cookies baked? Food gifts assembled? Presents wrapped?
5.         Purchase any supplies needed, such as batteries (in abundance!).
6.         Charge the camera(s).
7.         Tree up and decorated? Cards sent?
I’m feeling a bit frantic as I write this post.  AM I READY?  OMGosh, I HOPE SO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment