Thursday, December 26, 2013

Here's What's On My Mind

Looking Forward

I’ve been thinking about the New Year and making lists, lists and lists.  Don’t get me wrong, I am fully loving and enjoying this month, the hustle, the bustle, the wrapping, the caroling and the beauty of a fresh snowfall, but when 2014 gets here, I want to hit the ground running.  I am excited for the New Year, the chance to do it all again, only better.
I am looking forward to living with a new OLW, mine having come to me when I was gathering items (once loved, outgrown, and/or no longer needed) for donating to the VVA.  My word has nothing to do with donating or the VVA, but with learning. I’ve also decided to shake things up a bit by choosing a new sub- word to focus on each month.  So, my year of word(s) will look something like this:

                             I..      LEARN (word for all 12 months)
                                      A.      January – Create
                                      B.      February – Save
                                      C.      March – Change
                                      D.      April - Finish

and so on.  I’m looking forward to trying this process, hoping it keeps me focused and on track so I’ll “stay with it” til year’s end.  And  that's what's on my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment