Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Favorite DIY of 2013

One of my very favorite DIY projects came from ABeautiful Mess.  I loved Elsie’s Restyled Cocktail Cart.  I have one of those retro carts just hanging out in the downstairs kitchen and when I saw hers, I knew I had to repurpose that piece.  I have six grandkiddies and 4 step grandkiddies and while I just turned 55, I also have a great grandkiddie.  I have hosted a dozen plus birthday and holiday parties in this old house, especially over the past two years and remaking that cart into a beverage/paper goods cart has been a time saver.  I am waiting for warm weather before I repaint this piece, but for now it stands stocked with paper plates, cups, plasticware, sodas, bottled water, juice bags, and an ice bucket.  The kiddies (and adults) can help themselves.  


No comments:

Post a Comment