Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Goal List for 2014

I realize we are two weeks into the New Year and I am just getting around to posting my 2014 goals, but it has been a BUSY two weeks.  Going by WAY too fast!!!  Anyway, without further ado, my humble, and most broad list:

Goals for 2014

1.         Living up to my chosen word (Finish).
2.         Fill the house with green plants and keep them alive!
3.         Read a book or two, or three a month. Okay, a book.
4.         Create a realistic budget and stick to it.
5.         Get fit (by walking – my favorite; and in turn wearing that cute dress that’s been hanging in the closet, with tags, since, um, well, for a while).
6.         Finish what I start.
7.         Create more.
8.         Learn more.
9.         Do more.

10.       Be organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment