Friday, January 3, 2014

OLW - January 2014 - LEARN

I mentioned at the end of December 2013 that my One Little Word for 2014 is L E A R N.  I love learning!!!! I love learning through reading books, blogs, asking questions, traveling, doing.  I also thought I would have a sub-word for each month.  A sub-word makes sense for me right now because LEARN is so broad and I want to zone in on the more definitive.  So.... 
January’s sub-word is F I N I S H.  Not easy for me to do.  I can start 100 things (exaggeration) and finish none (not an exaggeration).  That is frustrating for me.  This month, January 2014, I will finish: a commissioned scrapbook for a cousin’s granddaughter, a crochet baby bag (a request) for a granddaughter, and numerous other projects started and not finished.  I know that I will feel so much better finishing so much that’s been started so that I can enjoy the process of learning the remainder of the year.  So, this month, I learn to finish what I’ve started.
IN PROGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment