Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Presently . . .

I am crocheting a sweater for Baby E.
I am reading the current issue of Real Simple magazine
I am watching Tim Gunn's Under the Gunn
I am listening to Artful Dodger and Robbie Craig, and Craig David. Particularly Craig David.
I am eating breakfast - everyday
I am drinking very hot Seattle's Best coffee
I am happy, very happy!!
I am wearing slacks and a turtleneck and a sweater (it's 0 degrees outside, yes, that's a big fat ZERO).
I am enjoying (I love you K and E) but presently I am enjoying the peace and quiet of my solo-ness
I am "spring cleaning" my bedroom
I am planning a weekend at Castaway Bay for me and my daughter and children
I am making a shopping list for the weekend (need unsweetened kool-aid and salt for an art project for the boys, recipe found at Kraft Recipes)
I am thankful, thankful, thankful for my life. It's not perfect, but I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment