Friday, January 24, 2014

Project Real Life

When I saw that Big Picture Classes was offering Becky Higgins' Project Real Life class again, I knew it was time.  I'd been pulling away from the actual act of scrapping and just taking random photos. That's not the legacy I want to leave for my grandkiddies.  So, I signed up for the class and then hopped on over to the Home Shopping Network (HSN) to see what they had to offer (it's a budget thing).  Wow! Was I lucky. There were two Jade Collection Kits left.  These kits included:

the album;
the core kit; and
a big box of pocket pages.
All that for $59.  So I couldn't help but add another core kit to my cart:
I received all this happy mail over the weekend and got right to work setting up the foundation.  I have to say I am really happy I chose to participate in the class as it has really helped me focus and I am excited to get scrapping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment