Monday, January 6, 2014

Up for a Challenge?

If you are looking for a simple and fun challenge and need to shed a few “Christmas Cookie” pounds, you may want to check out Weight Watchers 2014 New Year, New You Challenge.  It's only for four weeks and you can find it here.  The most I’ve ever had to lose was about, hmmm, close to fifty pounds to goal and I did it through Weight Watchers.  Luckily, I work in an office that supports our staff and they encouraged Weight Watchers at Work.  Since then (and that was 2010), I’ve put 13 back on and I am determined to get rid of the 10 lb. plus sack I am carrying around with me.  
The first task is to set a goal that has nothing to do with pounds or clothing sizes, but a goal that will see you through to the end of the Challenge.  Mine is having more energy.  I know when I was walking upwards of two - four miles a day in 2010, I felt fantastic! My head was clear, I was more alert, I was active. I want to revisit that feeling again.  I also know that at the end of the first day of WW, the very first day, I had no heartburn. None. I only have it now if I've eaten badly and that's not too often.  I've switched to organic milk and also like Silk Soymilk. Salads are a mainstay as well as Pepperidge Farm Very Thinly Sliced Bread. I love vegetables, not so much fruit, but I keep a glass bowl of Cuties on the coffee table in the living room for snacking and because the grandkiddies love them. I have tons more to change, but I am excited to start this Challenge and to SUCCEED!!!!
So, today, I am taking the Challenge.  Want to join me?
 
thinner in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment