Ah, the month of LOVE. Also, the shortest month of the year.
February 2: Groundhog Day
February 14: Valentine's Day
February 17: President's Day
This year, Super Bowl Sunday falls on Groundhog Day. Why not combine the two with a party for the adults and a party for the kiddies.
1. Groundhog Day party ideas: Watch the film, Groundhog Day. Serve Groundhog Day Party fare. You can find a full menu here at Food.com Do a craft. Enchanted Crafts has loads of craft ideas for Groundhog’s Day.
2. Host a Super Bowl. Real Simple magazine has a totally doable Super Bowl Party Checklist with tons of tips and recipes. Over the years, I’ve used many of Kraft’s tips, ideas and recipes for throwing a fun super bowl party. Check them out here.
3. Make or purchase Valentines and send them
4. Bake up heart shaped sugar cookies. Frost them. Top each one with a conversation heart.
5. Write a love letter.
6. Buy a new book, maybe a book of poems.
7. In honor of the president who could not tell a lie – bake a cherry pie.